Dear President Bush,
- ONE billion people around the world live on less than ONE dollar a day;
- The US government spends less than ONE percent on overcoming global AIDS and pverty;
- Citizens are uniting as ONE across political and religious divides to support action to overcome the emergency of global AIDS and extreme poverty.
- Help the poorest people of the world fight poverty, AIDS and hunger at a cost equal to just ONE percent more of the US budget on a clear timetable;
- Cancel 100% of the debts owed by the poorest countries;
- Reform trade rules so poor countries can earn sustainable
[Sign the ONE campaign's letter; no financial contribution requested, just your voice.]