Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It seems y'all like Nate Corddry

What sort of unpaid professional blogger would I be if I didn't spy on my readers from time to time? I don't know your names (unless you tell me), but I can tell most of you use Windows XP with MSIE 6 at a screen resolution of 1024 × 768, and I get some summary stats on the most popular search queries that lead you to my blog. At the moment, "Nate Corddry" is the #1, #3, #8, and #9 search keyword leading to The Third Path.

Well, I can't really complain if you like Nate Corddry, 'cause I think he's a pretty spiffy addition to the Daily Show team. I'm hoping we'll see more of his réportage once the Daily Show returns from clearing brush on Prairie Chapel Ranch vacation. After all, they're gonna need somebody to replace that good-fer-nuthin Stephen Colbert.